March 27, 2014

PROPER MANOR












Editorial features can sometimes range from the mundane to magical, but this one is an absolute dream.  I came across these images and like many, just thought it was a beautiful photo shoot in some exotic location.  After a little digging I discovered that this location is not a one time creation for Harper's Bazaar, but an actual hotel (a manor to be exact).

Giraffe Manor, which dates back to the 1930's, is a beautiful house that sits on 140 acres in Nairobi, Kenya. Rothschild giraffes are there to greet you upon arrival and join you for breakfast, if you so wish.  The beautiful Alana Zimmer complements these stoic animals so well, I can only imagine how much fun this photo shoot must have been.  I now have a new travel destination added to my list.






No comments:

Post a Comment